- Led by: Pastor Shirley Keil
- Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered program with foundations firmly established in Biblical truth. The 12 Steps with accompanying scripture and the 8 principles based on the Beatitudes offer participants a clear path of salvation and discipleship; bringing hope, freedom, sobriety, healing, and the opportunity to give back one day at a time through our one and only true Higher Power, Jesus Christ.
- This group meets once a week, on Saturday evening, at 6 p.m., at the church. A meal is provided.
Impact Kid's Church:
Led by: Charity Haroldson
The purpose for the Impact Kids program is to provide a safe and clean environment for children. We want them to become aware of Jesus Christ by meeting their spiritual and physical needs. Although there are many practical duties performed, Impact Kids should not be viewed simply as just a baby-sitting service. We desire to give even the youngest children at Impact the opportunity to learn about Jesus.
There are four classes going on during service: Nursery Ages (Birth to 3 years of age), Preschool Ages (4 to 5 years of age), Primaries (K-2nd grade), and Middlers (3rd-5th grade).
Impact Task Force:
- Led by: The Church Board
- This group meets when needed for emergencies and when needed for special assistance. (Example: Tornado cleanup, emergency food and water, help elderly couples and/or families build a fire break to protect their home, assisting new residents unload items, etc.)
- Led by: Justin & Kodi Brennan, Josh & Shaina Lock
- Jr. and Sr. High School youth are challenged to faith in Jesus Christ through creative, real, and Scriptural means. We strive to inspire tweens and teens to a more motivated, genuine, and outspoken relationship with God.
- Impact Youth meets once a week, on Wednesday evening, at 6:30 p.m., at the church.
Royal Rangers & Mpact Girls:
- Led by: Charity Haroldson
- The mission of Royal Rangers is to evangelize, equip and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders. Mpact Girls is a program for leading girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. These programs provide an environment of support and accountability, while helping young boys and girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, young boys and girls are able to build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage them to be spiritual leaders.
Women's Bible study:
- Led by: Sarah Lockman & Sharon Oman
- Women's groups meet weekly for prayer, worship, and Bible Study.
Small Group Study
- Led by Pastor Shirley Keil and other various home group leaders.